Location: Working Village
212 Marine Street, suite 100
Santa Monica CA 90405
Wednesday October 5, 2011
6:15 PM – 8:50 PM
6:15 PM – Doors Open – Networking, Tweetup @lawebprosgroup and Light Refreshments
6:45 PM – Photoshop CS5 Down & Dirty Tricks featuring Corey Barker – Part 1
7:45 PM – Prize Drawing / Short Break / Tweetup @lawebprosgroup
Here are some special prizes available at the prize drawing in addition to our usual prizes which will be listed here closer to the event:
- One Year NAPP Membership!
- Copy of my book Down & Dirty Tricks for Designers when released (November)
- Type Effects DVD
- Down & Dirty Tricks DVD
8:00 PM – Photoshop CS5 Down & Dirty Tricks featuring Corey Barker – Part 2
8:50 PM Meeting End
Please RSVP so we can have an idea of how many people are attending.
You can RSVP on our Facebook event page http://on.fb.me/peShbI, EventBrite http://lawpg-october2011.eventbrite.com/
or by email email@example.com
Please feel free to invite as many friends as you want.
Corey Barker-Photoshop Guy
Corey is an Education and Curriculum Developer of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. An award-winning designer and illustrator, Corey is the Executive Producer of PlanetPhotoshop.com and has regular columns in Photoshop User Magazine. Corey is also a featured instructor at Photoshop World Conference & Expo and is an Adobe MAX Master Instructor. He has also taught the Photoshop Down & Dirty Tricks seminar tour traveling to cities all over the country. Corey has produced numerous DVD training titles on Photoshop and design for Kelby Online Training and also recently co-authored Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks with Scott Kelby. Corey also was a contributing author for 3D in Photoshop: The Ultimate Guide for Creative Professionals. Corey holds a BFA in Illustration from the Ringling School of Art & Design in Florida.
- there is free two hour street parking along 2nd when available and metered parking along Main Street.
- 3rd Street for all day free parking
- Great website for Main Street metered parking information: http://parking.smgov.net/det_main.html
- Closest Main Street metered lot: Lot 9110 Hill St.
– Enter from Kinney St., Hill St. or off of Main St. at Ashland Ave.
– 175 metered spaces: 165 @ 3 hours, 10 @ 10 hours
– $.75 each hour; open 24 hours
– Change machine available at that location