LA Web Professionals Group November 2010 Meeting –
Creating 3D with the Power of Repousse © in Photoshop CS5 by Stephen Burns
Creating 3D with the Power of Repouss√© by Stephen Burns
Adobe has given us the ability to custom create simple 3D objects through a new feature called Repousse. We will take a tour of the interface and learn how you can create dynamic 3D logos and objects for your website, business cards, brochures or artwork.
Some of the techniques learned:
1) How to custom create 3D in Photoshop CS5 Extended
2) Getting familiar with the 3D navigational tools in Photoshop CS5
3) How to create texturing on 3D objects in Photoshop CS5
4) Creating dramatic 3D lighting in Photoshop CS5 to make your composition stand out.
5) Integrating your 3D object into a concept to tell a story and much more.